Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Yes, she is as miserable as she looks..


Poor Suzy, 2 more days, well 1 really. I told her friday would work fine with my schedule if she'd like to whelp then. You know how accomodating they are when it comes to your schedule. I thought I should try to update at least a little since Cathi has been so dilligent! Of course she does have way cuter subject matter, we especially loved Patience's future farrier picture! Dave was hoping someone might be interested in taking over the business...I promise to post the count and amount of the litter as soon as it arrives, until then we wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your blog has gone international....

Cathi said...

Thanks for the update! Poor miss Suzy. I hope she has a nice, big, healthy litter for you : )