Thursday, February 11, 2010

As bad as it gets?


I snapped this picture today so we can remember what the house used to look like (see how optimistic I am) I am sure that in no time at all this will just be a dim memory (I desperately hope) and it will be cute and homey and all landscaped. I haven't taken pics of the property lately but there have been some changes like they have cut down all the trees behind where the house is now sitting. Maybe this weekend we will head over there and get some updated pictures.

2 comments:

Pat and Lee said...

Well, at least it's THERE!! I was beginning to think you were going to be pitching a tent!
I know what you and Dave can do - there's no doubt in my mind that you will have it looking really cute and functional in no time!
Any ETD for moving?

Love you!

Val said...

I'm glad your optimistic! Hopefully you are right. As of yet we have no idea when we actually get to move anything at all. There is a lot to do yet (as you can see!) I will keep you posted though :)