Monday, February 26, 2007

Tuppies!!







My, how the time just flies! they are getting so big and growing so fast. They are also becoming more work and eating a lot of formula! I have been trying to encourage them in branching out to puppy food, but they are having a difficult time believing that it is food. I guess it's not instant enough gratification. They have mastered drinking their milk out of a pan as opposed to using the bottle, which is good for me because it is less time consuming, however, they apparently drink best when they are immersed in the milk, which makes it messy and hard for everyone to eat at the same time. There are so many reasons why 12 is too many!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right! They are VERY cute little tuppies! I suspect that they will get the hang of eating puppy food soaked in formula soon - do they all have sharp little needle-teeth?
Thanks for posting!!

Cathi said...

Awwwww! They're so cute! I'm pretty sure Patience and Jordyn each want one : )
Thanks again for driving north to babysit for me, even if you did spoil the girls rotten.
I love you!