Sunday, February 11, 2007

Week one, down



Well we have all survived the first week of puppy land. The pups are officially one week old (as of friday) they have had their tails and dew claws done, are doing great with the bottle, can all get out of the box on their own and cry even louder than before. They are all growing and Suzy is doing much better, she seems much happier and spends a lot more time away from them now. Which is probobly why she seems happier. I thought this would be a great time to put them all together for a family shot, hopefully I will be able to tell them apart to put them back in their original groups! Suzy is pretty sure she fits just fine in their little bed, and crams herself in there whether there are any pups in there or not!

2 comments:

Pat and Lee said...

I just saw a newspaper article about a dog that had 13 puppies! And they are all doing fine. I don't know if the Mom had any human help or if she was able to do it all on her own. Amazing. I'm so glad to hear that Suzie and all the puppies are doing fine as well. Way to go Suzie! and Val...

Cathi said...

They're very cute! I'm looking forward to seeing them again...oh, and you, too! : )