Friday, June 20, 2008

Montana!















































































Well I know 2 posts in one day for me is unusual but 3 has got to be a new record! last Monday my dad, Lindsay, and Madilyn all made the LONG journey to Montana for a 5 generation picture. It took us 13 hours to get there but only 11 to get home. It was such a long trip, neither Lindsay or myself are particularly good travelers so dad was pretty brave going into it. Of course this was Madilyns very first long travel and she did great! Never complained once, naturally we stopped every 3 or 4 hours to feed and change her but then she just played or fell back asleep. She was amazing and we were all so grateful. Once we got there we had a wonderful time seeing everyone, and Grandma was so happy and so appreciative to be able to meet the new addition to our family tree. About 22 years ago I made a similar trip with my dad and new son Cody to take a 5 generation picture with my grandma and great-grandpa, so it meant so much for her to be part of a new photo. I guess in about 20 years we may be planning another one..although Lindsay swears she is never going to let Madilyn date! well see how that plays out. It was a fantastic trip and Thankyou so much dad for taking us girls! We love you!!

No comments: