Friday, March 13, 2009

Hailey's wrestling tournament at Nooksack








Well Ok it is a little strange for me, I have never had a wrestler before Hailey. I never would have thought that this could be Hailey's thing but she is really good at it. Whats more she really likes it, and has been told numerous times that she has some natural ability in this area. This match was the first time I have seen Hailey wrestle and although I didnt understand every little thing I did know the basic idea was to get your opponent "pinned" by both shoulders touching the ground. Hailey won her first match against a girl who beat her last week, and lost her second match to a girl who takes wrestling to a whole new level. Seriously I think the girl could beat me if she had to. I was so impressed with Hailey and so happy for her that she liked what she was doing and most of all proud of her to have the courage to try something new and give it 110%. Way to go Hailey! We love you! (in case you were having trouble telling the girls apart, Hailey is wearing the blue cap)

No comments: