Saturday, June 05, 2010

Some Updates..








So there is one good advantage to having to come into work on Saturday...I get to update my blog! Having Monday off was awesome until about Thursday when I realized how terribly far behind I was with all the stuff that would go to print on Tues. Oh well, at least I am not salary!! Just a couple of quick pics of the outside of the house, and equipment shed, big change..If you want to see how cute the inside is you'll just have to come visit :)
A couple pics of Madi and the puppies who will thankfully be leaving next weekend, they are sweet and adorable and I will be sooo happy when they go to their new homes.

2 comments:

Pat and Lee said...

Love the pictures!! And your house is adorable! All of the asphalt is wonderful! A minimum of mud in the front! You can see kady and Max in the window, watching you. They have made great improvements, for sure!
Thanks so much for posting!

Madi is in puppy love, for sure - something tells me that she's going to take after her grandma - I'd better warn Lindsay about the bedroom full of rodents to come!

Val said...

Thanks Mom! We really like it alot, and will be so thankful when it's all finished. Why warn Lindsay? Let's let her be surprised ;)