Monday, November 08, 2010

Halloween 2010 and The Birthday Present






I know it's been forever since I have updated this blog, to tell the truth I am finding it difficult to maintain two social networking sites. You probably have noticed this by now :)
Anyhow here is the little witch on halloween night all hopped up on sugar and the 4-wheeler birthday present she got on Saturday.
Pictures from her party on sunday will follow...if you simply can't wait head on over to my facebook and check them out ;)

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Excellent blog post Aunt Val, I loved the pictures of Maddy and am really looking forward to seeing her and all of you guys this December. I think that she looked adorable in her witch costume and is going to have a SH*T load of fun with that 4 wheeler. Perhaps a motorcycle for Christmas as a follow up? Just kididng.