Wednesday, December 06, 2006

It took forever!



but he finally made it. Cody called me from Virginia on tuesday night, from there they were headed to Europe and eventually to Saudi Arabia, where he called again to let me know he was Ok, but tired. Then finally on Dec 1st he made it to Djabuti Africa, where he will be for the next three of four months. We have talked once, he says it's very hot there, humid and miserable. He did send me an e-mail with some pictures, they also caught some poisonous snake right outside their tent! He said the base is small, but it doesn't take long to walk from one end to the other! Anyways I will keep everyone posted with news and pictures as I get them. I am really looking forward to being able to video call him with our new web cam that grandma & grandpa got for us. It is very cool, as I have gotten to practice with grandpa while he has been in Canada. It will be great to see his face AND hear his voice! Thankyou Mom & Lee!!!

No comments: