Monday, December 11, 2006

monday morning


the weather is yucky, windy and rainy. Kelsey and I are done with Whatcom, and she is still recuperating from her tonsilectomy. I am doing house stuff and thinking about starting my Christmas cards. Tomorrow kelsey has her drive test, and this time hopefully she will have a drivers license! She also has Baker tomorrow and cheer is in full swing, so no more idle time for her. Both of the girls are looking forward to Christmas break which starts on friday. I have been instant messaging, and video calling cody, it has been so much fun, and so cool to be able to see him. He looks good and seems to be in great spirits. It's amazing that he can be so far away but we can still hear him and see him, computers are amazing. I know Cathi & Don are incredibly busy with their tree farm, and of course grandpa has been there to help too, but I really miss all her updates! I will do my best to fill in once in a while, of course I am not promising anything great. I have added a new picture cody sent to me of him getting ready to go into the town. He said they were going to go to the coast soon maybe too, I believe it is the Red Sea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You updated! Whooo hooo! Of course, we're speaking fairly frequently, so I know what's going on, but great to see a new picture! How many times have you been able to video conference with Cody? Have you set up times for Christmas yet? He may have to get up in the middle of the night to talk to us : ).
What did he think of his trip to town?
Sorry to hear about Kelsey and her pesky drivers license! And why was Ben with you? Is he back in the picture? I'm glad that she is feeling better. Has the swelling gone down?

Love you!