Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Hump day!


Well, it's wednesday, I have almost survived another week of school/work/life. Thanks to Lindsay and Ben (kelsey's boyfriend) I have only had to drive back & forth to whatcom 1 day this week! That is extremely helpful, as it frees up a lot of time. Other than school work and day to day "stuff" not much else going on here. I can't believe my nephew is 17 yrs old either. Where does the time go? Pretty soon he will be graduated and moving on to ?...I wish my sister would post pics of the new tv room, I hear it's yellow! We have sold another puppy Yeah!! now we just have 2 left, one boy and one girl. Their eyes have started to open so they can see where they are dragging themselves around. They should start getting a little more active and then they will move to their "new" playpen. We have been grateful for the weather, it has been nice to be able to keep up on the outside stuff. And for added fun dave and I put up an awning of sorts on the back patio. It has a top and one side to keep the wind, rain, snow or sun off the porch, and provides a dry place for the dog houses and the dogs. Since it is bolted to the concrete, we are hoping the wind does not set it on the roof! Everyone else is doing well, not much else to report. I hope mom & lee are having the most wonderful time in Hawaii!

1 comment:

Cathi said...

Yeah! A post! And I didn't even have to call and badger you! LOL
It's difficult to post a picture of the "Hughes Airwest" family room because of it's size and shape...it would just be one yellow wall with a blue couch, or another yellow wall with a blue couch. You'll have to see it in person!