Friday, September 29, 2006

I Just noticed...


That all of cathi's titles end with ... :) just kidding sis! it's very cute the way you tie them in. Jordyn is absolutely adorable, and did you realize she always (as in the pics on the posts) smiles with her mouth closed? No toothy grins for that girl! Exactly the opposite of her big sissy, also I have one small request, a picture of patience from the front! I miss that little face!! I got my hair cut and colored yesterday, I am much new and improved, dave even said I looked like Meg Ryan! Even though he only meant my hair looked like Meg Ryan, it was sweet. All is well here, getting ready to go to work, and have a busy day of outside work planned for tomorrow. Sunday we are BBQing with the kids and their boy toys. Ben came over and made dinner last night in honor of he and kelsey dating for one month! He made spagetti and ceasar salad, I thought it was sweet, and way better than me cooking! He is now the new favorite boyfriend, especially since the other one's "driving" handicap! Just kidding, they're both nice boys!! All the puppies are adorable eyes open, and prancing around all important. We have just two left to sell, too bad Patience isn't in the market just yet, I have an adorable little puppy that looks just like a little panda bear!! Well I must go, I hear you can make your own laundry soap!

No comments: