Monday, September 25, 2006

Ok, Ok I will fill you in...


Well, with the exception of my sister, who gets tired of waiting and finally just calls me...no one has been updated for a while. Pretty much everyone knows about lindsay's car accident by now. She is doing much better by the way, healing nicely and had the staples removed from her head. Kelsey and I started school at Whatcom last monday. The week was intense for both of us, I did a lot of driving back and forth as our classes are not on the same schedule at all! We haven't been able to find a time to get her in to the D.O.L to get her license, even though it would free me up immensely! She is really enjoying being in college, as am I. I have two tough classes this quarter and one easy class, art 112, or beginning drawing. I am pretty sure I am the worst one in the class, but the teacher is quite encouraging, hopefully things will improve! My hard classes are Psych 110, and IDS 112, which is a cognitive reasoning class, the LAST form of math class I will have to take the rest of my school career! Anyway, Kelsey has Mono, again, we thought it was strep, again, but we were wrong. She has been asleep most of the weekend, but managed to work on some spanish yesterday. Cody and Hailey are doing well. Cody called me friday to let me know he got his BTZ promotion, over a year early! He was very happy, and we are very proud of him. This puts him higher in rank, and results in more pay, which is always handy! He is still scheduled to be deployed mid-december to somewhere in Africa. We will certainly have a big party when he gets to come back home in April sometime. Well I am going to go get ready for school, and my long week!

No comments: