Friday, September 15, 2006

A new Day


Well, the day (friday) is almost over. The puppies got their tails done today, Lindsay took a shower! while that may not seem like a big deal, it's a lot harder to do with one arm. Kelsey and Hailey both had lessons today, and I did a few errands, some laundry and cleaned the barn.It's weird not getting ready to go work tonite, but I could get used to it. Dave caught a little trout at the river today, too small to keep, but for some unexplainable reason it seems to make him so happy?! I wish I had more interesting things to tell anyone, but I just don't. Lindsay's new beau has been hanging out here after work to keep lindsay company. He is a nice guy, polite and well groomed :) One minor glitch in the driving competence area, but I guess you can't have it all! Tomorrow is another day so maybe we'll try again

No comments: