Monday, October 02, 2006

Monday again


Well here it is monday again, on the positive side mom & lee are home safe and sound from their fantastic trip to Hawaii! I am just a bit envious, but at least the weather here has been quite cooperative. I was treated to a wonderful visit from my sister and two adorable neices on saturday, and of course she has all the good pictures! It was great fun to see them and it was a welcome break for me, since I am not smart enough to stop working even though I am hurting! I did manage to get EVERYTHING done this weekend, which included, but was not limited to unloading a pick-up load of rock, moving dirt/sand another 8 feet out of the arena, replacing the pellet flooring of the puppy pen, and swapping out some straw bales, laundry, mowing the back yard, vacuuming and I actually had a hand in dinner on sunday night. Kelsey and Ben are both sick (hmmm...) so they spent the better part of the day on sunday asleep on the couch. Hailey and her two friends did whatever, I'm not sure, I was much too busy to pay attention. Dave fished a lot, and that was about it! Not exactly riveting reading but here it is monday again and so we start all over.

No comments: