Friday, October 13, 2006

Yay! it's Friday!


Here is a picture from way back at qualifyings, many of you may be wondering why hailey has a western bridle on Nick when she is obviously going in for an english class, and the answer is simple, we had two english bridles and three horses! there was a lot of turn taking...most of you probobly were not wondering but I thought I should clarify anyway. Well I made it to the end of the week, although I have a ton of stuff due next week as well as two tests that I should spend the better part of the weekend working on, at least I will get to sleep in! That would be where the Yay! comes in. Everything is going fine and dandy, was able to talk to my mom today and that always makes me feel better, thank God for moms! I'll be back next week, have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Cathi said...

Hi Val! Thanks for posting again even though I know how busy you are! Um, no, the thought about the western bridle didn't even cross my mind! But I did see that Hailey was all decked out in English attire. I'll see you soon (I hope!). I love you!

Anonymous said...

I would have to agree that most of us were NOT wondering why the horse did not have an english bridle - I wouldn't even know what an elglish bridle looks like! Great picture of Hailey and her horse!
Good luck getting all of your stuff done. Hope that all the stars are aligned so that nothing interferes with your progress!
Love,
Mom