Sunday, October 22, 2006

Tails are fun!!


This is a picture of kwan playing tug of war with rylie's tail! Well, it has been over a week since I have posted. This past week was crazy and not fun, nothing I wanted to share or re-live. Except that I did get an A on my IDS 112 test, which was amazing since it consisted of 10 essay questions! The teacher is a little bit sadistic, but it's still better than "regular" math. I had puppy buyers come to visit their puppies yesterday and today, plus a club ride today, a trip to get hay and dinner at Mi Mexico. I did manage to sleep in so that helped somewhat with my cough- sore throat- headache thing I have going on. I have another big week coming up so I will probobly be hit and miss on news, I am apologizing in advance! (although most of you are definitely used to that about me by now) I have a mid-term in psych on friday, and a big presentation project I need to start with my group for IDS, and 5 pictures I need to draw from a famous artists' drawings. Not having to go to work would be especially helpful this week! Well I hope everyone had a great weekend and are refreshed for the coming week, I am off to bed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Honey! Well, I deliberately didn't call you this weekend, as I thought that you would be sleeping! But, NO - you are just like the energizer bunny! Good luck on all of your deliverables this week! I can't wait to see some of your drawings.
That is a chubby little puppy pulling on Rylies' tail. She doesn't seem to mind.
Love you!!

Cathi said...

Hi Val! What a funny picture. I showed it to Patience and she recognized Riley! And then she said, "Babadee, Babadee, Babadee..."
Anyway, I'm sorry your life is so hectic! I wish I lived closer so I can come over everyday and do a load of laundry and put dinner in the crock pot...
Love you!