Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My two cents...


After a quick catch-up on cathi's blog I am going to give my somewhat unimpressive rendition of a blog. This was a long day of school, to make matters worse I locked the keys in the car before my second class, now normally as most of you know I would never dream of locking my car! But today during my break I had run to the feed store and target, and I didn't want anybody to take anything, so I left the keys in the ignition (where they always are) and locked the door and shut it! Luckily, Kelsey was on her way to Whatcom for her classes, so she met me between her classes and gave me her spare! whew! wont be locking the door again!! Not much else new, I inadvertantly sent a picture of the female puppy to what I thought was the buyer, however, I was mistaken, it was another couple who just happened to be interested in the last male puppy, funny how things work out sometimes. Then I managed to come up with a testable hypothesis for my psych paper, so all in all life is good. I love the picture of the girls, and yes I do barely remember Ruby Z, I wonder what I did with all mine? Tomorrow is another huge list of things to do, wish me luck. I talked to cody last night, he is doing well. He and his friend Travis decided to take up fly fishing, and now they are pretty much experts! He didn't send me any pictures he did however post them on his Myspace. I know it's getting old but I am going to put another picture of the puppies!!

2 comments:

Cathi said...

What a bummer (about the keys)! Good thing Kelsey is going to Whatcom now...

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that Cody has a Myspace page - do you know the address?
Hmmm - the key experience sounds kinda familiar : ). Good thing that you didn't have to call Dave! I keep a spare key in my purse, just for that reason.