Thursday, October 12, 2006

This is Jake..


Well it's the end of the thursday, a long day to be sure, but at least it's over. the weather was very nice between classes. Not much going on, just the hectic schedule club. I had a lady call me about a puppy tonite, she wants one with a tail! sheesh, you just can't win..I told her next batch, if she wants to wait, we'll give her one with a tail. I'll keep you posted. Lindsay had a picture of her and Jake at his house and I thought you all might like to "meet" him. I'll get one of kelsey and Ben too, just to be fair and all. Well I'm off to do chores!

2 comments:

Cathi said...

He looks like a very nice young man. : ) Thanks for the post!

Anonymous said...

I'm reserving judgement until I meet him. And I'm going to ask for proof of insurance! :)