Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Yay! we are half way there!

well, today I finally took kelsey to do her written driver's test and she passed! She finished in 10 minutes, when she came out of the testing room I figured she failed and the computer turned off, but she only missed two! I was surprised and apparently looked that way, Kelsey was offended since I had told her before she went in I knew she would be able to pass it, of course I wasn't really sure but I was trying to give her a pep talk. So now she has her "driving" drive test on the 19th of oct, and if all goes well we will not have to cart her around anymore! I am so excited, I think Ben and Lindsay will be as well. That was the good news for the day, now we are off to a baby shower, oh the fun never ends!

2 comments:

Cathi said...

Yeah, Kelsey Bug!
You may be old enough to drive...I'm just not sure if you're big enough to drive! LOL

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kelsey! And Val, too. Yay! Soon there will be 4 drivers in your family!!
Hopefully she will get a lot of practice in, before she goes off on her first (scary)trip by herself!
I feel old.....
Give everyone hugs and kisses for me!