Friday, October 27, 2006

Friday again??


Well as you can see all that fishing has finally paid off and dave went catching today! He was up and out of the house early to spend the day on the river, even though he has caught my crud! It was obviously worth it since he caught a fish!! He was very happy, even made us take pictures of it! He cleaned it a shortly after he got home and there is apparently a little of it left for us to eat...he is thinking about taking a class to learn to filet a fish, if there is such a thing. Mom, the eye wash has not worked..I dilligently left my house early enough for work tonite to stop by the drug store and actually found eye wash with an eye cup. I got home from work around 9:30 and tried it right away, but it didn't seem to work, I will try it again before I go to bed. Cathi, Patience's sleepers are here, along with the stuff I exchanged from old navy and don's labels-we should try to hook up, maybe when jordyn is feeling better? Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Cathi said...

Yeah! A post!
Quite a fish there, Dave! Fun to "catch" instead of just "fish," eh?
Val, let's try to hook up this week when you have a spare few hours.

Anonymous said...

Talk about a Fish story! And this one didn't even get away! I think it's a great idea for Dave to take a course in fileting fish - I know that I couldn't do it!