Monday, October 09, 2006

Time Flies!!


My how time flies, I can't believe how busy I am getting nothing done! At least that is how it feels. Saturday I got a lot of "house" stuff done waiting for some prospective puppy buyers to show up. Then I got some outside stuff done until it was time to go to the end-of-the-year 4-H party at the bowling alley. that took up the rest of the productive part of the day. Watched "kong" that night, very entertaining and kept you on the edge of your seat. The end was sad though. Sunday the girls had lessons at barb's so again that took just about forever, and we had a BBQ at the house with our kids and assorted other stray kids. It was nice but a far cry from cathi's thanksgiving feast! today is monday, I had a psych quiz this morning, hoping for the best, did some errands, took kelsey to ride her horse, dave took her to whatcom for her classes, and here I am, blogging! then it's off to the shower and off to work, yay! with the hope of making money but of course no guarantee. Tomorrow I have art and ethnomath, more riding, a meeting at the library, I won't go on, you get the picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You blogged! Great to catch up with you and yours and find out what's going on in your life.
Ford has certainly gotten big, hasn't he? Did your potential puppy people come? Are they all sold?

Cathi said...

Thanks for the update Val! Hope you aced your quiz : )